Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Virtual Sports Franchise Project

With this "new franchise project", I feel as if I will struggle with multiple things. The first one being, earning money through sponsorship's and advertising, and making those profits keep me from not going bankrupt, or getting an overall profit. The next struggle may be keeping the awareness of pro football in the city high, without spending all my money. The last struggle may be not getting fined with lack of staffing for the stadium/parking lot. I think with all these struggles, I will excel in some things. I think I will keep the percent sold out high, and I also think I will run good promotions. I think the aspect that's most important is remembering to try and make a profit, and not going bankrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment